Printing Equipment Leasing, Purchase & Rental Service in Toronto
Build a Cost-Effective Print Fleet
Workplace productivity starts with you and the tools you count on to do your best work. Invest in industry-leading multifunction printers and build a solid document management infrastructure on your own smart, budget-savvy terms.
Save on Top Office Solutions
Rent or Lease Office Printers and Scanners
Direct Office Solutions offers high-quality office printers, copiers, and scanners for rent or lease. Get the office equipment you need at generous cost savings, tailored to your short-term and long-term needs. Whether you’re in the start-up phase and exploring equipment options, or your printing and scanning needs are temporary, we help you leverage state-of-the-art technology cost-effectively.
Lease Printers and MFPs
Multifunction Devices for Every Budget
Building your brand for success doesn’t have to cost so much. Invest smartly in the tools you need to design productive workflows and improve collaboration. Get your office printers, copiers, scanners, interactive displays, and more through our cost-effective lease agreements.
- Needs Assessment: DOS helps determine the office equipment you need based on document flows and printing and scanning volumes.
- Lease Options: Our sales professionals design your customized lease agreement. Choose your lease term for a suite of multifunction devices, and enroll in Managed Print Services for seamless print fleet management and regular servicing.
- Contact Us
Printer for Rent
Short-Term Office Solutions
Need a temporary printer for the month, or exploring your equipment options? DOS offers convenient rental options for office equipment. Rent printers, copiers, and scanners at the best rates in the market.
Whether you’re anticipating a temporary surge in document flows leading up to a major project, or you want to test before you invest, we can provide you with affordable short-term rentals. Get the multifunction printers, copiers, and scanners you need to set up your office and meet your short-term document management needs.
- Needs Assessment: What types of office equipment do you need? Our sales professionals will help determine your printing and document handling needs to recommend the right multifunction printers.
- Rental Term: How long do you need the equipment for? We design a customized rental plan for your needs, whether it’s a few weeks or months in the early days of business development, for short-term projects, or while you’re in between hardware upgrades.
- Next Steps: Need more time for printing and scanning, or are you ready to invest in permanent equipment? We can help you convert your rental into a lease or purchase, or provide new printers and MFPs for rent to suit your changing needs and budget.
Rent and Lease from DOS
Get Office Equipment on Your Own Terms
Streamline paper-to-digital document flows, share documents securely, convert fax to email, and more on powerhouse office equipment, without the powerhouse cost. Build your fleet of office essentials with cost-effective rental and leasing options.
The DOS guarantee is a seamless and convenient equipment leasing or rental, so you can maximize productivity at minimum cost. Trust DOS to get the equipment you need when you need it.
Office Printer Lease Benefits
Why do so many companies love printing equipment leasing? Leasing office equipment is gaining popularity for several reasons.
- It’s Cost-Effective: Businesses of all sizes can receive innovative models without paying upfront purchase prices. Companies save on printing costs while maintaining productivity with top-notch equipment.
- Leasing Provides Flexibility to Upgrade Equipment with a Growing Business: Companies can lease new printers that meet the needs of a growing business. It allows offices to reduce printing costs as they expand.
- Provides Access to Features and Capabilities While Managing Cash Flow: Companies can obtain the latest technology without a high upfront expense. Leasing allows you to upgrade more frequently with the newest technology and can provide a tax benefit.
DOS Makes Office Printer Leasing Easy
At Direct Office Solutions, you can obtain the office equipment you need at a generous cost savings. We provide high-quality copiers, scanners, and multifunction printers to lease or rent to meet your short and long-term objectives.
Our products meet the needs of any sized company, ranging from the start-up business, offices that require temporary rentals, or those wanting to leverage innovative technology while managing costs.
Advantages of Choosing DOS for Printer Rentals
Establishing a successful company doesn’t mean spending money when you don’t need to. Furthermore, maintaining a well-established business doesn’t mean you can’t make your money work for you. Frequently, the most successful people leverage what they have/want and use it to their advantage.
When you lease or rent equipment from DOS, you invest in top manufacturers' products. You can access innovative office equipment with the latest technology suited to your industry at a lower cost. It frees up money for other things.
Ease of Leasing Printers from DOS
Renting or leasing office equipment doesn’t have to be lengthy, tedious, or complicated. Our process is straightforward.
- Needs Assessment: We will assist you in determining what you need based on printing/scanning columns and document flow.
- Budget: Feel free to discuss your budget and expenditure concerns. We have options suited for any price point.
- Lease Options: Our experts will tailor a customized lease agreement. You can select the term for MFPs rentals/leasing. Choose to enroll in our Managed Print Services to manage your fleet for you and regular servicing seamlessly.
- Upgrades or Renewals: If your lease ends soon, you can upgrade to a new MFP using the same rate before your term ends. It allows you to remain current on industry standards.
Our Industry Experience
Our professionals have experience dealing with a multitude of industries. We recognize that each sector has different requirements and that not all equipment is alike. Therefore, we tailor our recommendations based on you.
We service the following industries:
- Government, Legal, and Non-Profit
- Arts/Commercial Printing
- Industrial and Manufacturing
Our experts will provide excellent recommendations for retiring legacy equipment and upgrading to printers/MFPs designed for your industry’s needs.